A journey of trivial adventures and indistinct musings.
Normally I don’t do these “pass it on” questionnaire type things. But a couple days ago savedmethroughgrace tagged me in one and I’m bored so I’m going to answer it. I don’t really have 11 Tumblr friends to pass it on to though, so I’m not going to.
1. Never talk about Fight Club
2. Always post the rules
3. Answer 11 questions
4. Contemplate asking 11 people 11 questions
5. Realize you don’t know 11 people on Tumblr
6. Contemplate not even answering
7. Do it anyway
1. You can visit any three countries you want. Where do you go?
Scotland, China, Peru
2. Are you an introvert, extrovert, or somewhere inbetween?
Extrovert, but not an “a-type”
3. What do you want those closest to you to say about you at your funeral?
I would rather nobody said a word but just smiled as they recalled our past exploits.
4. What are some of the things you are most passionate about and why?
• Living for God: I believe that I have the opportunity to live in personal relationship with the being that designed me, obviously that’s pretty exciting for me.
• Mentoring young people: something about the character and potential in high school students gets me fired up. I am passionate about teaching and mentoring teens and young adults helping them to realize that they have worth and can do great things.
• Living a good story: whether my name is forgotten or not, I want my life to be a story worth retelling.
5. What’s your favourite season and why?
Summer: no school, sunshine, slushies, mountain biking and free time.
6. How old are you and when is your birthday?
21, My birthday is March 18th
7. What kind of music do you enjoy?
Most music. But mainly rock and hard rock.
8. Are you a pessimist, an optimist, or a realist? Would you like to be different?
I think I am pretty balanced; I have my days of each but generally accept that anything could happen. I would like to be more optimistic.
9. You can keep any animal you want, including all the resources it takes to keep it. What animal do you choose?
10. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Dr Who, Supernatural, VGHS (web series), Chuck, Scrubs, NCIS LA,
11. Imagine you become famous for something overnight. How would you deal with the newfound fame? Would you welcome it or try to stay out of the limelight?
I would be tempted to use my fame to get to meet some other famous people, but really I don’t think I could handle that much attention for very long. Eventually it would all come crashing down after a few years of inappropriate public behaviour and soda addiction.
Whenever I am at Starbucks and someone has their cup turned so I can see their name, I suddenly feel like Sherlock Holmes. I cannot resist trying to make further observations… His jacket is green… that means he is a murderer!